Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Stupid Question The Second
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I just realized last night that Evangelia is high enough level now that I could slot L45 enhancements... but I can't find anyone selling them. Where can they be found?
Thanks.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

crimsonsun

IIRC, they're sold by umm.. Ghost something. If you leave the PI ferry and go straight, you'll run into him. You have to do some silly mission or other[Image: faveosig.jpg]
The NPC's name is Ghost Falcon, he's standing near the ferry in Peregrine Island.
If you've done a particular story arc, you might note certain similarities between him and a certain hero named Invisible Falcon...
-- Acyl

Mekadave

Yup, and he makes you do a mission for him before he'll sell to you. It's easy, though, Find a Glowie on an outdoor map. The glowie is always in the same place, too: north end of the map.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Thanks, everyone. I now know what Eva's going to be doing next.

-- Bob
---------
Does Eva have the influence, or will she require some?
Eva currently has about 9 and a half million, mostly thanks to some careful wheeling and dealing at Wentworth's (and getting a Prophecy as one of her first items of invention salvage). For once I don't need handouts.

-- Bob
---------
Why does everyone get cool salvage but me?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Don't obsess on it too much, Chris. It's my only piece of cool salvage ever.

-- Bob
---------
I dunno. Most of my characters have gotten orange salvage as the first piece they ever get. Maybe it is just Chris.... [Image: smile.gif]
(I am, of course, just kidding.)Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:
For once I don't need handouts.
I do, however, need to screw my head on straight and count levels correctly. Evangelia is nowhere near capable of slotting 45s, and it's only a massive brainfart on my part that made me think she was.

-- Bob
---------
It's not just Chris, all my characters get bupkis. 8 man team and my Warshade got a few luck charms. The rest of the team snagged wings.Brown Wizard Needs Booze Badly!
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]