Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: ViIOR Thought/Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What MMO out there is closest to playing/feeling like CoX without being it?
Because, think about it: with the Virtues upsetting all the applecarts, the game itself is gonna be dead. So where will all the players go? Since I'm not really an MMO afficianado, I can't answer this question myself, but it seems like an interesting angle to work into a story.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Conversely, if nobody in...say, the US government or whatever... specifically takes steps to shut the game down, CoH might well see a surge in activity. Attraction to the morbidly curious, that sorta thing.
-- Acyl
Might the Euro severs still be active after the Event? Possible if the number of European Virtues is low and difficult to link to the Supers in the US early on.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
If CoH did stay up, there'd probably be people who started playing entirely in the hopes of a repeat occurrence...
As for what other game... Well, definately *not* FFXI. WoW has certain aspects that feel similar to me, but I'm not sure most players would see it the same way.
-Morgan."Mikuru-chan molested me! I'm... so happy!"
-Haruhi, "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
---(Not really)