Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A request for aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone here ever faced The Envoy of Shadow? Yes? Good.
Help me take him down.
I find myself in the middle of his story arc, and faced with the necessity of defeating him twice. But as those of us who have seen him before know.... that's not easy.
So I'm putting out a call for help, time and day to be determined (but hopefully this next week in the evening hours USA). Characters on Virtue, around levels 34-38. Anyone of mind to aid, please give me a shout out.Without a word...

His Lovely Wife

Let me know where and when and I will do my best to be there.
-Cindy

crimsonsun

Hero or villain side? ><
(I will one day get people to recognize that fact! hehe)[Image: faveosig.jpg]
Bleh. My apologies, Hero side, specifically my controller Reyshal.
And to think I almost forgot the level range in the first post....Without a word...

crimsonsun

Ah, well, if you see me on (@Corrupted Flame) I can get Nile out, she's just idling in PI I think...[Image: faveosig.jpg]
I'm a bit busy this weekend, but Evangelia would be happy to help if our schedules coincide.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
The Paladrone would be glad to give you a hand.--
La Krueze: I just want everyone in the universe to suffer. Is that so wrong?
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
*wince*
Last time I took him on I was with an Ice Tanker. Bad things. Very bad things.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
I presume I missed this, due to my busy weekend schedule?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
No, 'fraid not. I haven't been able to get on all weekend, and my original, hopeful timeslot was evening weekdays. The request is still out there, but I hope to be closing it tonight or Wensday.Without a word...

Render

Badb would be willing to help, if I'm around.
Many, Many thanks to Paladrone, Frentic Sublimation, and Badb for their aid in destroying the Envoy of Shadow, not once, but twice, and preventing his master from gaining a foothold in this world.Without a word...