Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Where am I going? (now with 100% less angst!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm suffering from near-terminal altitis. I have, at last count, um... 22 characters across four servers. Most of them are below level 10, most will probably get very little lovin' from yours truly.
Problem is, I can't seem to find one that I don't enjoy playing. Arrgh!
[Image: smile.gif]
So. Should I continue to spread myself thin? Or, should I pick one or two and focus, focus, focus!
I guess my question could be re-worded as: is there REALLY that much entertaining stuff in the higher levels that I should try to get there quickly, or am I okay taking my time?
Thanks for the input, folks!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

crimsonsun

I love some of the higher story arcs (Praetorians on Hero side, Patron arcs on the Villains.. along with the villain arc given by Technician Naylor in Nerva) and I think you really should buckling down at least to experience them is a good thing.
If you've got any more questions, Im free to ask, Ive got a 50 on both sides[Image: faveosig.jpg]