Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: 2XP Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant to ask earlier in the week -- how did folks make out?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

The Hunterminator

Yukiyo reached lvl 30. It's only two levels, but I only had one day, and that level was my goal so I'm satisfied with that.
I had but one day as well, but I managed to hit my goal. All of my 10-or-above characters now have their travel powers, and I got one of them to 17 in the bargain.
Might I add that while it's quite easy to work off debt during a double-XP event, one should STILL be wary when the leader of the team says "kk rush em"... before everyone has finished zoning into the mish.
I didn't stay with that team long. [Image: smile.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

His Lovely Wife

2-3 levels for Sylvia (on Infinity), she hit 30, I'm so happy.
4 levels for Marcus (Virtue) Huzzah!
1 Level for Madrid (Justice) he now has Stamina! YAY!
and I think that's it. I met my goals. Do I get a gold star?
-C-

The Hunterminator

Quote:
I met my goals. Do I get a gold star?
*looks up from where he was scribbling a star with a gold colored crayon.*
*Quickly finishes up and gives the crayon to HLW*

HDTrio

We got 12 levels on Stephnie Jenova. And got her to thirty today. Yay.
Cool, everyone. Grats to all.
I managed to get Eva to 38, and raised a couple of my other toons a few levels. My big problem was that one of the times I tried to get on to play, Virtue was entirely greyed out and stayed that way for a while.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

MechaDeuce

Hi folks! ^_^
My problem was that I have waaay too many Alts. ^^;
Protector Server:
Captain Vaeria - MA/Inv. scrapper- progressed to level 42
Bladestryke - Katana/SR scrapper - Progressed to level 39
Champion Server:
Jadestryke - MA/SR scrapper - Progressed to 27
WarMelody - Empathy/Sonic defender(!) - leveled from 10 to 14
Justice Server:
Sableclaw - Claws/Dark Armour scrapper - level 16 now
Infinity server:
SkyKnight - Energy/Energy Blaster - level 15
The only character I didn't get to all weekend (and that was because Virtue was in the red everytime I looked) was Lt. Psychokinetix. Ah well...she'll have to get her levels the normal way. ^^;
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net

crimsonsun

I got a couple levels on Type C, but too many things came up that I wasnt expecting and my play time was severely cut down [Image: frown.gif][Image: faveosig.jpg]

His Lovely Wife

Quote:
*looks up from where he was scribbling a star with a gold colored crayon.*
*Quickly finishes up and gives the crayon to HLW*
Thank you Hunterminator. *draws a gold star and looks up* Next! *holds out gold crayon*
Bah, wasn't able to play enough to get even one level on Brah, but have managed to get her to 30 since then...Without a word...
Speaking of redlined servers... did anyone else notice substantially *better* performance than usual from the servers, even though they were all red?
I thought for sure that I'd be experiencing massive lag and disconnects and so on, but I didn't. It was actually quite nice.
Anyone else?
(I'm wondering if they either purchased additional bandwidth for the weekend, or upgraded the hardware permanently... or if I'm just smoking crack [Image: smile.gif] )

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Thibor Sawkchyk, Simon Bitterbuck, Gil Macheath and Jackie Marie Frost all came away with one or two new levels.
The big winner was Little Legend's Lethal who shot up three levels to 48 and is bolting forward in search of further danger! danger! danger!
(She also confused the crayon for a pixie stick, so you can have it back eventually, but I would not hold out hope for further use.)
Oooh, Lethal was around? And I missed her?
I need to get playing Yukiko more often. We had some fun chat discussion about just what her childhood might have been like.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Cyberman 8 got to Level 38. Stalnoy Volk didn't gain a full level, but gained significant ground towards the next level. Likewise Lora'Lai is very close to level 38 herself. Oh - and Sharon Kov went up a level and got Lingering Radiation, the true bane of GMs and AVs.
I didn't really have time for much else unfortunately. And none of my characters on Justice got any love at all. Too many alts!! Gah!!-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------