Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Apparently I am also a hypocrite. Ah well.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chibi Konatsu

*sigh*
I should just stop talking to EML. Then I wouldn't have these moments.
I'm trying to get a Group started over on Protector (why there? I don't have any characters there and it's low-population), hero-side for the moment with tentative plans for villainous expansion if anyone cares. It's not really a supergroup per-se, as this implies a degree of altruism. These aren't superheroes, merely a collection of people with bizarre powers of the sort of mindset where running around in outrageous outfits and causing property damage are perfectly sensible. No, these people are here for one thing and one thing only. It's not fame or fortune either, though.
It's class credit.
Illuminati University.
So if you're interested, feel free to make a character on Protector and let me know. My alt for the project (Erin P. Markone, not an alien spy, no sir, not him) is near to level 6 as I write this, but I figure it won't take that much longer to get a move on.
I could always resurrect my original first-generation IOU character, Dean^2 Schroeck, the Double Dean. As Evil Stevie put it once, "He's two - two - two deans in one!"
(Yes, I was among the crew who created Illuminati University, for those who don't already know; there's a dorm named for me on the campus map in the book.)

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
I have *enough* alts! Noooo!!!
... but y'know....
... and I *do* have that license plate frame that says "ALUMNI - MISKATONIC UNIVERSITY", not that anyone ever *gets* it...
... but...
Hrm.
I'm tempted to roll one up. I'm tempted. But I shouldn't.
Arrgh!

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Chibi Konatsu

Bob, I'd be honored if you would join our academic excursions. By which I mean running off into the Steam Tu^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HSewer System and cause as much mayhem as possible.
And Sofa? Welcome to my world.
Status Update: ERI/N is now level 8, so it'll easily be ready by tomorrow or Saturday.
Does Schroeck Dorm have any particular quirks associated with it? CK and I are still working on "A Time and a Place for Everything" (Ranma goes to IOU) and I'm wondering which of the NWC would suffer most from that assignment. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"Well that guy's nekkid."
Sadly, no. Its only existence is on the book's map -- they basically named a building there for each of the original players, as a shout-out. The only building I was actively associated with in the game was my office in the College of the Creative and Destructive Arts, which existed both on the main campus and on the Intelec extension campus at the same time. (Four windows on one wall -- windows 1 and 3 showed the Pent on the main campus, windows 2 and 4 showed the extension campus.)
In case it's of any use or amusement, the Double Dean's secretary was Bitsy of Amber...
(Oh, and the other deanship was for the College of Comparative Irrelevancy...)

-- Bob
---------
I would have to say, given the name, that Schroeck Hall is probably a pretty "terrifying" place to live. Probably not as painful as DeSade Hall, but maybe something along the lines of "campus dorm meets Addams Family mansion." Students can get into trouble for removing too many cobwebs or having too many electric lights (lots of candles is okay, but too many lightbulbs is right out). The building creaks and shifts at night, and the janitorial staff are all either very tall and taciturn, or hunchbacked and maniacal. On the plus side, it has some of the best examples of Gothic architecture on campus. Just don't expect the gargoyles to stay in one place.
Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
If you want to use the German roots of the name, sure. You can also make it the dorm sized for those of the Ogrish persuasion. (I suspect that many folks might not realize my last name is pronounced identically to the title of a recent series of movies...)

-- Bob
---------