Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Working on a story, need some characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone mind if I inject some of The Legendary into my creative slushpile?
It's about Katy Kaboom, her personal nemesis, a groundhog, a clear blue sky, and lots of other things. Katy is going to need some backup, and I *could* bring in J. Random Hero, or for that matter, some of my alts, but The Legendary would be a better fit. I don't want to step on toes, though.
Oh, and I'll point out that, while *my* characters may change, I'll make sure to stick to episode format for any of yours (ie, they'll be unchanged at the end, etc).
So, is there anyone who (a) doesn't mind me using their character in a story, and (b) has one that could use a little lovin'? [Image: smile.gif]
I've got a few ideas for specifics, but really, what I have in mind can be tailored around whoever...

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

The Hunterminator

Yukiyo will gleefully run around your story if you let her.
*goes and looks at Yukiyo's writeup on the Wiki page*
Hmm... yes, magic, okay, cool -- little girl, that's even better, so's Katy...
*gets to this section: "This does not stop her from curiously observing any device that attracts her attention, often breaking it in the process." *
ACK! Katy's a TECHHEAD. She's a walking Radio Shack advertisement.
This could be fun. Or scary. Or expensive. Or all three...
(note to self: get Katy's writeup done already, sheesh)

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
If you happen to need a former President of the United States, for speechifyin' or whaling on the bad guys, feel free. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"It's starting to smell a little like danger in here, or heavily-fried food."
If you need help from Reyshal or Brahela (both sorceresses), be welcome to them.Brahela is in the East Coast Legendary, so doesn't have a writeup page on the Handbook.Without a word...
Brightsky's free for use, of course... though i really do need to write up her profile page. Hm.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Space Mage and Superball both have Virtueverse pages, and they've appeared in stories written by myself and Rev Dark on the Legendary forums. Feel free to borrow either if you need a spazzy ditz who rambles a mile a minute!
I'll probably have a profile up for Syndesis as well, at some point.
-- Acyl
Feel free to use Bella or Jackie - there are two stories posted about them, which should give you a good basis for writing them. Bella is in a long term relationship; while Jackie is a barely controlled multi-sexual (men, women, aliens - anything sentient and above the age of consent) nymphomaniac and is always on the lookout for a lotta loving.
Shayne
Any of mine are open for use. I, too, have pages for everyone at the Virtue Wiki -- look for the page for User:LooneyToons for a list.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Feel free to use Lora'Lai or Cyberman 8 if you like. Lora's been used in stories before. And I wouldn't mind either her or C8 used. Would be kinda cool to see C8 used BTW, since we haven't used him yet.
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Thanks for all the offers, folks; y'all are the best. I'll contact the, uh, owners of the ones I end up using privately so it doesn't come as a surprise. [Image: smile.gif]
Thanks again, guys!

--sofaspud

His Lovely Wife

The Mac Hine family is also available for cameo performances
-C-.
Didn't we go through this before? Well, if you need Shizuru or Arjuna Tigress go ahead and use them. I just have to get off my rear and to Arjuna's bio
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Australis and Bowtruckle are free to use.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"

HDTrio

Stephnie Jenova is also free to use...Haven't made a page for her though, so if you need details, contact us.

Render

You can use Badb if you like. She even has a page on the Virtue Wiki now, though it doesn't have any pics yet.