Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A few pictures...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some folks have seen this new toon of mine, from Virtue. Those who have apparently have laughed themselves silly:
[Image: Nabeshin.jpg]
And a few folks have heard about these two new toons from Justice, but no one has seen them yet, because I left them at the beginning of Outbreak. Still, there have been questions (mostly of the "you must be joking, right?" variety), so here they are:
[Image: Adam.jpg]
[Image: Jamie.jpg]
I'm gonna go hide now.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
...Y'know, with less hair and a different color scheme on the clothes, Nabeshin could easily turn into Lupin III.
--Sam
(laughing his guts out)

crimsonsun

I give... 2 hours of play time until each one is slapped with a 'generic hero/villain'[Image: faveosig.jpg]

Mekadave

Hah! Brilliant!
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Quote:
I give... 2 hours of play time until each one is slapped with a 'generic hero/villain'
The Nabeshin clone is already level 10, and has at least 24 hours of play on him. The others... who knows?
Update: I'm playing Adam right now. I've never gotten three SG invites before getting out of the tutorial before...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.