Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Macros for fun and profit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's something no magic MM should be without:
/macro "ala" "l You have displeased me!$$em alakazam$$petsay "
Target your minion and watch the fun [Image: smile.gif]
If you're in a crueler mood, substitute batsmash and batsmashreact.
--Sam
"Well folks, there you have it: a day in the life of a superhero and his sidekick. It's a very long day, the tights are uncomfortable...I think we covered that before. Map light: convenient and essential. A lot of working with villain motifs. Crime has a bossa-nova beat. Leap before you look. Remember, dnouement. Other French words: inconvenient, not-essential. Well, I could go on and on and on, but time's a-wasting, and evil's out there making handcrafted mischief for the swap meet of villainy. And you can't strike a good deal with evil, no matter how much you haggle. We don't need to look for a bargain. Goodness is cheap, because it's free, and free is as cheap as it gets. CUT!!"
Sounds like something I need for Lord Omega and his drones... Thanks!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
More fun with alakazamreact: costume change. It's an odd sort of change that requires you to turn into a pumpkin, but what the hey.
This requires a two-macro combo, but not much in the way of timing.
Macro 1: /macro "namehere" "em alakazamreact"
Macro 2: /macro "namehere2" "cc x$$em howl"
...where x = the desired costume slot, remembering that the order starts at 0.
Hit Macro button 1, then button 2 as soon as you see the pumpkin.
The "howl" is in there to preempt the "wha?" emote that goes off when you turn back. Put whatever reaction you like in there instead.
--Sam
"You can thank my dental hygienist for our untimely aliveness!"