Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Okay, time to ramp it back a bit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm beginning to burn out a bit on COH. So I may not be on quite so much for a little while. I want to participate in Task Forces and other events, so if you could announce those in the forums and I have a character available, I can make note and help out. But my day-to-day play won't be as intensive. You'll still see me from time to time. But not ALL the time, like it has been recently. ^_^
Re-activated my World of Warcraft account and will be playing that for awhile. If you're interested, almost all my characters are currently on Zul'jin server. Including my lvl 62 Warrior, Melita.
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Oh goody, the base will look the same two days in a row!
Seriously, Logan, I hope you don't find it necessary to vanish entirely. Here's hoping you'll get over the burnout quickly and come back (perhaps at a slightly less intense level) to us.
And on the topic of TFs, will you be up for Manticore tomorrow night?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
Oh goody, the base will look the same two days in a row!
*PPPPBBBBTTT!!!* Tongue
Seriously, there's really not much to _do_ with the base until the next major plot upgrade. That'll take awhile yet. Everything else is in place and can take care of itself until then. In the meantime, just need for that prestige to keep rolling in. This is as good a time as any to put things on "autopilot" where that's concerned.
Quote:
Seriously, Logan, I hope you don't find it necessary to vanish entirely.
Oh not to worry, you're going to be seeing me around. I'll still be here doing the odd mission and such. I just won't be playing for 4-6 hours straight all the time.
Quote:
And on the topic of TFs, will you be up for Manticore tomorrow night?
Certainly! Who do you think you'll need more, Lora'Lai or Cyberman 8? Both bring plenty of firepower to the mix. C8 can really get in there and mix it up on single target damage. Good for taking down bosses. Lora'Lai is more flexible in how she can apply her abilities. (AOE, Long range snipe, Blapper or even switch to "Tank" mode.)
Neither of them have earned the TF badge yet.
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Quote:
Who do you think you'll need more, Lora'Lai or Cyberman 8?
I have no idea. I need to research the Manticore TF and see what it entails, plus it really depends on who else shows up.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.