Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Vote for new melee powersets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's actually mentioned in the game launcher announcements section, though I was pointed to it before it went up there. Official developer poll on the CoH boards!
Vote for new Scrapper/Tanker powersets
Though of course we'll probably see some of these on Stalkers and Brutes as well.
-- Acyl
Grrr. I want to look now but the nannyware here at work won't let me.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
I want Growth, but as a pool rather than a main set. If it does come in, though, I'd have to reroll Lincoln as growth/axe.
I mean, can't you see a giant Honest Abe striding through the streets of Paragon, Railsplitter slung over his shoulder?
--Sam
"Keep playing with fire, superpants! You don't know how much fire you're playing with! Aaaaaa-hahahahaha!"
I didn't bother voting for any of the starred sets, since they're pretty unlikely.
I went Steet Fighting, since I want to see some actual *brawling* combat, Psionic Weaponry, since I've been agitating for that for 3 years, and then Density Control and Willpower since they just sound cool.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
Street Fighting, Two Blades, Force Field and Shield Defense.
Yes, I know that the latter likely won't happen, but the coolness of the concept compels me.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
I voted for Energy Blade and Psionic Weaponry for attack sets. I've wanted some sort of distinctly energy attack for scrappers for quite some time - I mean, some sort of glowing effect like the current Tanker/Brute/Stalker Energy Melee.
Honestly I'd like to see a street fighting melee set too, but, well, only two votes. =P
For defense, I went Force Field - which I figure would be easy and have potential neatness if done right; I kinda like the silly PB and WS personal bubbles... and Shield Defense. I figure the last is unlikely, but hey.
-- Acyl
I'm all over the Electric Warhammer like a kid on Honey, you couldn't belive how much I'd love to be able to have a warhammer... And I also picked sheild for the offence set.
For defences I admit Density seems rather cool so I felt like pulling a Vision and picking it. And also again I chose sheild just because I'd like to see it implimented.
Dammit, the polls are closed already.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

MechaDeuce

Hi folks!
BOB! THe polls are open for round two! Get your vote in! [Image: happy.gif]
I had no choice...
Attack sets: Energy blade, dual blades
Defense sets: Density, Force field.
If we get Dual blades, Bladestryke is getting rerolled... [Image: happy.gif]
Later!