Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Superspeed Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I understand it, due to server limitations, the absolute maximum speed in the game is around 80 MPH. And if I remember correctly, you can hit this without six-slotting Superspeed. But that's all I think I know here.
Might anyone know the most efficient means of slotting to achieve maximum velocity?
Thanks,
--Sam
"You know, though today was the worst day of my life, I learned many things. First, the world looks a lot different when you're six inches tall and covered with feathers. Second, two heads are definitely not better than one. And finally, you can lay eggs and still feel like a man."
You get pretty close to the speed cap with just a single run speed SO in:-
Super Speed
Sprint
Swift
If I remember right, that's already close enough - another run speed SO in SS will hit the cap, IIRC, if you're running Sprint+SS.
If you're Super Reflexes or Electric Armor, you can slot Quickness and Lightning Reflexes as well with a single run speed, and I believe that should cap you.
-- Acyl
Thanks, sounds even more efficient than I thought -- Inez already has all three of those. [Image: smile.gif]
--Sam
"One of these days, milkshake! BOOM!"
Does having any extra slotting in any of these, particularly Quickness, help defend you versus speed debuffs? In other words, if you are effectively over the cap, would it take that much more stacking of a debuff power to slow you? -Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------