Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Infinity Hess TF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

His Lovely Wife

So a few of us are planning a Hess/Burkholder TF on Infinity.
Minimum level 25.
Time: Tuesday May 22 2007; 7pm EST
Server: Infinity
Minimum Number Required for TF 6.
Any other takers?
-Cindy
Brahela would like to volunteer.Without a word...

The Hunterminator

Yukiyo will definitely be there at the start though I can't guarantee she'll still be there at the end if the TF runs too long.
*After Bob posted below*
Wait, Infinity? Damn, never mind.
I'd love to join, but I don't have anyone close enough to the right level on Infinity.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Just bumping this to the top to remind people that the Hess TF for Infinity is tomorrow (see original post above). -Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Sad, sad panda Foxboy, unable to join in due to WERK....
[Image: frown.gif] [Image: frown.gif] [Image: frown.gif] [Image: frown.gif] [Image: frown.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
That's too bad, really. What's your schedule like? Maybe we can do something as a group on a day when you're available? At least two of my characters on Virtue have the Hess TF available to go. Or maybe we can do the Positron TF? That one I've come to understand is actually best done with the absolute minimum of 3 people.-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
It's very arbitrary. In general, I have alternate Thursdays available for sure. I work afternoon-evening shifts, and usually have one other day completely off, which, this week, is Friday.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

His Lovely Wife

It was a great TF, we had a wonderful team and we ripped the Council a new one.
The blonde wearing blue on the left: Windy Day - IST; behind her, Thibor Sawchyk - IST; to thier right, Brahela - ECL; to her right, Camille Hoyle - IST; the armoured gentleman, Stalnoy Volk - ECL; and in front of him Halo. - IST.
Joining us in spirit, I'm sure, QB Kitsune [Image: wink.gif]
[Image: Hess+TF+Infinity+May+22+07.jpg]
Ah, so finally I get to see Thibor and Cammy...

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.