Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish To add my 2 bits to the legendary pictures, but will freely admit I'm not so computer saavy..who am I kidding, you'd have better luck with a monkey at a typewriter than with me doing anything more than surfing the net and playing games *grins*
But to make a long story short, I don't know the first thing about putting images up on the board, I would appriciate advice on how to do so.
It's really rather simple. You know how to get the screen prints to begin with, right? If you have a picture editing program, you can use that to crop the pics to the size you want or to make thumbnails, if you need to.
Then you need a place on the Net to host the picture. If you have web hosting with your account, you can just upload the picture to your own storage. Or you can use something like Photobucket.
Either way, you'll have a URL for the picture when it's uploaded.
If you want to put the picture in a thread, use the image button at the top of the button stack on the left on the message edit page, and plug in the URL there. Or you can just put the URL as a plain link in the message, and let people choose whether or not to look.
Does that help?

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Actualy, yeah that does help alot thank you.
You're welcome!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.