Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Issue 9: May 1st! (barring last-minute bugs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mekadave

Link-Fu
Re: Issue 9 Timing to Live [Re: Silverspar]
#8171539 - 04/30/07 03:13 PM
We've posted an extended server maintenance window here for Tuesday, May 1st.
This is our current plan to take Issue 9 live. However, there still is a full day of testing / stress testing on the Auction Server and, if you haven't noticed from the proposed patch notes there is a whole lotta stuff contained in the Issue, any of which may break on us at the worst of times. Murphy and his laws 'n such
So, plan accordingly if you like. If anything comes up to change that timing, we will post here and update the maintenance page.
--------------------
Lighthouse
Community Relations Manager

Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Figures, I have a couple days off startin tomorrow, think maybe I'll get some CoH time in, and here comes an update, with who knows what problems that it'll cause me. ^_^;;;
(And I don't even have any characters who need respecs. >.> )
Assuming I do manage to get on, I was wondering if there's any open space in The Legendary, original flavor? I'm thinking I might play Mirami some, for a change from my usual constant scrappering.
-Morgan."This continuity is now a Princess of Darkness crossover."
"... They're all going to die, aren't they?"
"Yep. Popcorn?"
Quote:
I was wondering if there's any open space in The Legendary, original flavor?
There should be a couple spaces open; if not, there's at least one toon who's over the 120 mark who can be kicked.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.