Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Best times to play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DO we have some specific nights when I'd be best off coming on? While I'm not really into teaming, I like having people to talk to, and I'm always into TFs if I have the time.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"

His Lovely Wife

From my recent experience, Saturday Night nodbody is on, except Rev and I.
Thursday, Friday seem good, and Sunday morning/afternoon there seem to be quite a few people. Don't know where everyone is the rest of the the time, probably that silly work thing.
Although I'm all for having a teaming night as we seem to have a lot of lonely and forgotten toons in the GLL, GLI, ECL, ECI and Infamous.
We miss you jpub! [Image: smile.gif] -Cindy
Saturday night is really the only night I can reliably be on. 7-11pm. Other than that, I get on when I can.Follow the light of your heart on the path of your destiny... Say, is that a tentacle?
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
LAtely, I've been getting stuck with the closing shift at my work. That is, whatever in the afternoon to 11 at night. I have alternate Thursdays available for sure, and usually one other day off.
This week's Thursday, the 19th, is one of my "not available" Thursdays.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
That really sucks, Fox.
When might you be free for a bit of ninja-action next, then?--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Mekadave

My schedule's been all screwy since I got this damn night job. 2nd half of the week has more time than the first for sure, at least until I get the adaptor I need for my laptop, which should be anytime now, as the company keeps saying 'middle of April' for a release date.
*shakes fist at Dell and their proprietary hardware*
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Likewise, while Peggy's still in this "unpredictable overtime" phase, I can't say when I'm going to be online with any kind of certainty. Every time I make any kind of assumption it's immediately shot to hell.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
The good thing about working part-time: Plenty of free time.
The bad thing about working part-time: Getting paid for part-time.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Render

My schedule is at the mercy a two-year-old, but I can get online weekday evenings fairly often, and might be able to make a regular CoX night work. I am not sure it would matter which day, for me.
I am on Pacific time, though, and leave work at 6pm, so I tend to get on later than the east coast contingent.