Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The power of Posi TF thinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was indeed a good Friday as members of the Legendary and friends completed Positron, earning Bella her Task Force Commander badge.
On the team were Bella Fuego, Marcus MacHine, MechaDeuce, Cobalt Shrike (Who we welcome to the Legendary) and Atomyc Force.
Like Thibor before her, Bella had issues with the military mind of Paragon's scientist turned superhero.
www.magma.ca/~revdark/positron1.jpg
www.magma.ca/~revdark/positron2.jpg
Marcus doing his best Keld with no name imitation.
www.magma.ca/~revdark/Mar...forcer.jpg
With his Posse. (There is a joke here, but I am going to restrain myself - no I'm not - 'Ah told you to russle up a posse!')
www.magma.ca/~revdark/Mar...er%202.jpg
Bella - Have hottub will travel.
www.magma.ca/~revdark/Bel...%20tub.jpg
End mission pictures.
www.magma.ca/~revdark/Pos...%20Pic.jpg
From Left to right
MechaDeuce
Atomyc Force
Some Armoured Git
Bella Fuego
Marcus MacHine
Cobalt Shrike.
Marcus gives Positron a wet willy - keld slime.. ew.
www.magma.ca/~revdark/Wet%20Willy.jpg
This was one of the most painless Posi TFs ever done.
Shayne

MechaDeuce

Morning folks! ^_^
Great TF on Friday. Everyone survived the Clocks, Vahz, CoT, and the Puns, I noticed. -_^
>Like Thibor before her, Bella had issues with the military mind
> of Paragon's scientist turned superhero.
>
>www.magma.ca/~revdark/positron1.jpg
>www.magma.ca/~revdark/positron2.jpg
ROFL! Poor Positron... ^_^
Of course, I have to ask - since the inference is that he's now pure energy inside his suit, does he even have those anymore? ^_^
Just a disturbing thought to occupy the slow moments of the day. [Image: wink.gif]
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
I really really wish I'd been a part of this. However, Friday was Peggy's birthday, and we took an extended weekend trip coupled with hosting for Easter yesterday, which kept me away from the computer until last night, more or less.
I would really appreciate it if folks gave me a heads up on any TFs they're thinking about -- I'd like to try and get Eva all the badges for the Phalanx TFs, at least.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.
Quote:
I would really appreciate it if folks gave me a heads up on any TFs they're thinking about -- I'd like to try and get Eva all the badges for the Phalanx TFs, at least.
Seconded!

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."

Speaking for myself, I had a fine time, and I was glad that a smooth Positron TF served as my debut in the Legendary. [Image: smile.gif]