Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Inventions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an Idiot's Guide to these? Because I started reading up on them and am completely overwhelmed and confused.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
There's a wiki, yes.
And I note they include... duhn-duhn-duhn! Revolver temporary power!
Also Louisville Slugger, which will be very appropriate for certain MacHine-type people. [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
PS - Find the new University in Steel Canyon. There's a tutorial mission set there.--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Mekadave

Yes, and the tutorial mission also gives you a badge (Inventor) and grants you the Auction House Teleporter power (unless something's changed and I haven't heard about it).
Hmmm... Inventor... sounds like the perfect badge for the little mad scientist Mac Hine. [Image: laugh.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

His Lovely Wife

Quote:
sounds like the perfect badge for the little mad scientist Mac Hine.
It does doesn't it?
And the baseball bat screems George. I'm sure Foxboy has that as a keybind already.
Which leads us to the important question. Where is the mad scientist Mac Hine's player? Acyl? We miss you!
-C-
There's a bit of a snag there: the temp powers are drops on a HUGE list.
That means that the temp powers' recipes are rarer than hen's teeth... but not so rare as the Costume recipes.
Inventions will work best for a spanking new toon: highbie will have a lot of exemping/grinding/TF-ing/etc ahead of them.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

crimsonsun

Thats why I havent been playing too much in the last week or so, I dont want to do too much work ^^;;[Image: faveosig.jpg]