Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Stan & Lou
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mekadave

This is some of the funniest CoH parody stuff I've heard in awhile. You all have to check this out:

Stan & Lou
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Oh, now that is funny.
The voices remind me a little of the "I hate when I do that" characters that Billy Crystal and Christopher Guest used to do on Saturday Night Live...
ETA: No! Not so much those two as the two lizards from the old "Budweiser frogs" commercials! That's who they reminded me of.

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

HDTrio

*Two loud thumps are heard, and the two boys are on the fround laughing, Steph is seen giggleing* Very funny! I think I've heard those voices from somewhere, can't place where, though...still, very funny! Got distracted, and ended up watching the whole series, was -really- good! I hope they make another one..
Oh my GOD those are classically funny!
And I do mean classic! It was like listening to an old style radio program! You could easily picture it in your head!
The interview with the Vahzilok guy had me in stitchs! That "Dr. Strangelove" accent had me giggling all the way through!
Check out the credits and comments from the boards, too.
ALL the voices are done by the same guy! Now THAT is TALENT!
-Logan
-----------------
The only good Marvel is CAPTAIN MARVEL!
SHAZAM!!
-----------------

Mekadave

Hertz has put all those out in the space of a few days. I think he has a lot more coming, especially since he started at Outbreak and is moving up with the releases.
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Stan and Lou have been updated and are funnier than ever! They're up to episode 9 now and they've gone to the Hollows and back to the sewers again to talk with Hans the Vahzilok! Yay! I LOVE Hans! He's just SO Dr. Strangelove!-Logan
-----------------
The only good Marvel is CAPTAIN MARVEL!
SHAZAM!!
-----------------

Mekadave

If you want to keep the files, there's a great new program I found called Youtube Downloader. You just paste the Youtube URL into the program, and it downloads the file to your PC in either AVI or MPEG format. The Stan & Lou files seem to work best in MPEG.
Youtube Downloader

Mekadave

Skippy the Shivan....
PRICELESS.
Henceforth, all of my future Shivans will be named "Skippy".