Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fox out of hiding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm briefly going to be absent from CoH for about a week or so.
Nothing's wrong, I'm just not going to be able to game with you folks as much as I'd like.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

His Lovely Wife

Is it Fox Hunting season? I think that's why you're hiding. :-)
Shhh. I won't tell anyone where you are. -Cindy [Image: smile.gif]
It's a SEEECRET.
*does the thing that goofy cowboy did in that one Porky Pig cartoon*
I've a secret I won't tell
I Won't tell
I won't tell
I've a secret I won't tell
Nyah nyah nya-nyah!

^_^
I'll tell you folks when I can.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
I'll be back Soon.
Very much so.

-- James Nicoll
Good. There is Work waiting for NEENJA when you do. [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I'm finally able to tell you folks what I've been up to:
I was testing Issue 9.
There are some major changes done from when we first got hold of it, but overall, we testers DID have some impact on dev responses.
F'rinstance: Hami got a nerf due to player comments.
Some unnanounced goodies: Tram to Founder's Falls, and a Green Line tram in the south of Skyway.
Statesman's TF is AMAZINGLY fun. Reminds me of Burkholder and the Lord Recluse SF in a good way. I can't wait until this goes live and we have enough folks 45+ in the Virtue Legendary for it.
Hamidon Raid for Villains: Still has not been successfully completed, due to a lack of 45+ villains on Test at the time of Beta, but As a MM, I was able to watch the battle without lowering my graphics settings.
Hami for Heroes: Beaten, but there are a LOT of Strategic hurdles to overcome once it hits live.

-- James Nicoll

crimsonsun

I knew you were testing I9 [Image: happy.gif] I's good at guessing stuff[Image: faveosig.jpg]