Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: March Screenshots - Synapse Taskforce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a set of screenshots taken during the recent Synapse Taskforce.
From the Legendary -
Brightsky
Lora'Lai
Starshot Dove
And leading, from Liberty F.O.R.C.E. -
Stateslad
All of these were taken at 1080x768. Full size pics on request.

Here's Stateslad sporting his Captain America homage -
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-09-20-44-01-half.jpg]

Starshot Dove and Lora'Lai, in SG uniform.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-09-21-55-30-half.jpg]

Here, we're taking down Babbage with the help of a LOT of people called in throughout the zone.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-19-56-t-1.jpg]

And he's down!
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-20-09-half.jpg]

Next was the fight with the Clockwork King. It was tough finding a screenshot that actually shows us all in the shot. Brightsky tended to be obscured from my POV by the King himself most of the time. This is as close as I ever got.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-10-32-half.jpg]

Here's one that has a better view of Stateslad in it.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-10-34-half.jpg]

Lora'Lai wants BIG BADA BOOM!!
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-10-40-half.jpg]

And finally he's defeated -
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-11-03-half.jpg]

Here's a few victory shots. The one in the air, we were hoping to all fly in formation towards the "camera", but everyone had their flight powers slotted for differnet speeds. Oops. The hovering shot was the best we could do.
The other's we're posing with Synapse himself. First in Team uniform, then in our individual outfits.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-26-01-half.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-31-37-c-1.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-10-02-32-38-c-1.jpg]
-Logan
-----------------
The only good Marvel is CAPTAIN MARVEL!
SHAZAM!!
-----------------
Very cool. I just wish I could have been in on that!

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.

Render

Man, that looks cool. The Synapse TF has been my favorite one so far. I am also impressed you have the presence of mind to get good screenshots while in combat with a giant monster or archvillain. I have trouble getting good ones of toons posing for the camera.
Say, is anyone planning on entering the 'make a comic' contest they just started? I'm tempted, but at the moment I'm a) drawing a blank on story ideas and b) inept at screen captures.
Quote:
I am also impressed you have the presence of mind to get good screenshots while in combat with a giant monster or archvillain. I have trouble getting good ones of toons posing for the camera.
Presence of mind doesn't even enter into it. I just use an ancient photographer's trick.
Stab the button as quick as you can over and over when the action is happening.
You'll get dozens and dozens of pictures. 95% of which aren't worth anything. But 5% are pretty darn decent. And occasionally you get one that's pure gold.
I wind up deleting a lot of pictures. ^_^-Logan
-----------------
The only good Marvel is CAPTAIN MARVEL!
SHAZAM!!
-----------------

crimsonsun

I dont think Ive ever done a task force. I usually dont have the 2-3 hours it takes, and when I do, I forgot about'em...
I still want to do the Lord Recluse Strike Force one of these days...[Image: faveosig.jpg][Image: faveosig.jpg]