Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: March Screenshots - A few extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again - all screens were at 1080x768 size. Full size on request.
I'm in the Icon store, and I come up from the tailor screen to behold this looker. Whoa. Then I'm thinking, "This is pathetic, Logan. It's an animated character... unrealistic proportions... She's nothing but pixels on a screen, man!"
Stare a bit more, then Bugs Bunny voice in my head pipes up, "SO? So she's mechanical!!" Homina, homina...
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-09-19-44-48-half.jpg]

I am SO proud of this shot of Vigdis! What an iconic image!
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-18-12-28-05-half.jpg]

A nice portrait of Vee.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-18-12-40-52-crop.jpg]

This is a one-joke villain I came up with after a particular meme... er... resurfaced in my brain. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
He's an energy melee stalker. I present to you...
LAND-SHARK!!
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-18-12-49-29-crop.jpg]

A couple of shots of Falconseye over on Infinity. Trick Arrows/Archery Defender.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-18-13-00-39-crop.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-18-13-21-32-crop.jpg]

And one last one of Kara Sky over on Freedom server. Pretty decent shot of her flying.
[Image: screenshot_2007-03-27-13-44-30-crop.jpg]
-Logan
-----------------
The only good Marvel is CAPTAIN MARVEL!
SHAZAM!!
-----------------
I had my own fun encounter in the Tailor's over the weekend. I'd gone in with Eva to add the Starburst eye glow effect to her two other costumes, and I came out of the edit screen to discover that I had stumbled over Jackie Frost's long-lost sister: Cold Queen, aka Elektra Frost. (Level 50, yet, to boot.)
The shots of Vigdis are gorgeous, not to mention the rest.
And Land Shark is just silly. But in a good way.
(Hmmm. I really have to take new screen shots of all my toons now that I have the new video card...)

-- Bob
---------
The Internet Is For Norns.