Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Promotions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shizuru, Lora'Lai -- I'd like to get together with you and discuss a new round of promotions. If you check out the membership roster thread, you'll note that our upper ranks have thinned out quite a bit from attrition, and we have a huge number of folks in the lowest rank. I think we need to evaluate folks for promotion and build up our cadre a little.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
That's probably a good idea. How shall we do this? Meet in game or discuss over email or what?
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
It'd probably be easier to manage in email -- trying to coordinate all three of us, especially when Peggy's overtime is yanking my schedule all over the board, may be difficult.
-- Bob
---------

MechaDeuce

OOOOOOH!
Dibs on the corner office! [Image: happy.gif]
Who am I kidding....Saberkitten would be happy with a TV and comfy chair for her off hours. [Image: wink.gif]
(Yes, I'm bored - I hate doing the discontinued stock inventory listings... I'm computer support dammit, not an accountant!! >_< )
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net

The Hunterminator

Quote:
(Yes, I'm bored - I hate doing the discontinued stock inventory listings... I'm computer support dammit, not an accountant!! >_< )
You know, that's almost the exact thing I want to yell when my boss asks me to debug. "I'm an accountant damnit, not tech support"
E-Mail is good. Now I just need to remember to check my mail every day. 3rd shift bad. need something in the day.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
op duh. Bob, send any e-mail to Drenivian at gmail dot com. I don't know if you had my address before, but I check that one the most.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
I've been away from my email for a few days. I'll send out something tonight to both of you.
-- Bob
---------