Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: *Real* Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evangelia is one badge each away from two Accolades and I would appreciate whatever help anyone can give me to accomplish them.
The first, as Acyl and a few others already know, is the Freedom Phalanx Reserve Member. I just need to get Unveiler -- which is awarded for whacking 100 Fake Nemesis over on Peregrine. Syndesis graciously SK'ed Eva and helped her get about a quarter to a third of the way through that requirement, but I would welcome the help of any of the group's L50s for this.
The second is the Geas of the Kind Ones accolade. I just need to get Cabalist for finishing the Katie Hannon Task Force.
(I'm also one away from Portal Jockey, but that one is Dimensonal Warder, and I'm not likely to whack all the Praetorians any time soon...)
Anyway, any help would be appreciated, especially in forming a TF for Katie Hannon. Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
Well, as I also need that wonderful Unvieler, I'd be happy to help whenever I'm on. and Katie Hannon, if you have it, as I forget if you need to finish Croatoa or not, just set up the date and I'll try to be there.
EdWhen engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
*raises hand* I'd like to jump Brightsky onto that bandwagon for any available sidekick slots in the Fakie-Nem hunting party. I should/can be on anytime after 4:30-5ish this afternoon.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Bella is available to act as a hunt mentor. My ludicrous evening teaching schedule is easing somewhat for a month, so I should be available for a few hunts.
Shayne

The Hunterminator

Quote:
Anyway, any help would be appreciated, especially in forming a TF for Katie Hannon. Thanks.
Provided you post a time of meeting beforehand, you can count on Yukiyo being there.
Numero Catorce would be interested in the Katie Hannon TF. Are you planning this for tonight or later in the weekend?Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

crimsonsun

If Im ever on (corrupted flame) just ask, Ive got a 50 scrapper who likes hunting Fake Nems...[Image: faveosig.jpg]
Quote:
Are you planning this for tonight or later in the weekend?
No, next weekend -- 3/17 or the day on either side of it.
-- Bob
---------

The Hunterminator

Quote:
No, next weekend -- 3/17 or the day on either side of it.
I can't on 3/17, it's my mother's birthday and so, I won't even be in the city. 3/16 and 3/18 though, I can in the evening.
I think I can spend part of St. Patrick's day hunting Nemesis.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
hmm, I think I can get on for a while on saturday. and should be on some on friday and saturday.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
We'll hammer something out over the next couple days.
Apologies to folks who wanted to help me over this past weekend, but as we were visiting Kat, Joe and Scott, they requested I team with them. And you don't turn down your hosts when they offer a seat in their Network Operations Center and say, "care to run with us?"
-- Bob
---------