Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: 0 Prestige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few times I've been on and checked out the supergroup window, I've spotted a couple of toons who have been members of the Legendary for a while but apparently have never run in SG mode, because they have earned exactly 0 prestige for the group. And I'm not talking about people who're close to the 120-day limit -- I'm talking folks who have frequently been on within the last day or two each time I've checked.
I'd really appreciate it if, when you check the SG display and see that one of these people is logged in at the same time as you, if you would send them a /t and urge them into SG mode. I don't care if they run part-time or full-time, as long as they throw a little prestige into the pot -- otherwise they're making use of the base and the equipment there without giving anything back. Anyone who persists in staying out of SG mode will be kicked. And you can warn them of that, too.
Thanks.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
I'll be sure to make a note of that.
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
I'm sorry -- was I too snarly and unilateral?
-- Bob
---------

MechaDeuce

Hi Bob!
As SG leader, I'd say you're within your rights. [Image: smile.gif]
And you do have a good point, IMO.
Later!
Bert V.V.
skyknight@sentex.net
Bob, I think the proper term in COH is Toonilateral.
The tone sounded pretty much on target.
Shayne
(Who has not been on Virtue much lately, and feels vaguely guilty in a Father O'Badtouch sort of way.)
Okay, good. I wasn't sure, but one way to interpret Logan's post was to see it as a reply from an equal who thought he was being talked down to, and I didn't intend that.
-- Bob
---------
Oh dear! No! I didn't intend ANY snark whatsoever! I had JUST gotten up and I was kinda bleary eyed going through the normal routine...
"Hrrm... let's just check the boards... anything new... oh yeah, Bob's right... Good idea! Must respond... Urgh... not enough coffee... Conservation of mass and momentum means fewest keystrokes possible, the better..."
So you got the short form. Think of it like an old fashioned tele-gram:
BOB> STOP
GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE 0 PRESTIGE MEMBERS > STOP
WILL TRY TO REMEMBER WHEN I'M ONLINE > STOP
Now is there enough snark? I can put more in if that makes you more comfortable. ^_^-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Oh, no, I thought there was the possibility of too much snark to begin with!
-- Bob
---------
gee, I'll have to make sure I pay attention to that too. and maybe just delete Ohgami. never play him anyway.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
Update -- I emailed Denebola within the game -- he/she/it was the worst offender, with about six to eight weeks in the group with no prestige. The other turned out to be a character of Joe's who as of last night is now in SG mode.
-- Bob
---------