Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: To Mekadave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dungeon Runners is allowing referrals again - can you send me an invite so I can try it?
c_j_angel (at) hotmail--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"

Mekadave

Invite sent! Enjoy, and give me a yell when you're on there.
I have 3 more invites I can send out if anyone wants them. Once someone accepts an invite, it gets freed up for another person to use. So pretty much anyone can get one that wants one. :-) Just let me know.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Electroeagle

Hey could I get an invite? This looks kind of cool.
Global: @ElectroEagle
Doug
I was thoroughly unimpressed, after 3 hours of playing. --
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"

Mekadave

It gets better after you build up some gold and items and get to the next city. The game reminds me a lot of Diablo 2.
Oh, and to send an invite, the form wants your name and e-mail address. I'd suggest writing it out the way Chris did, to prevent spammer bots from harvesting it.
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Electroeagle

Ok.
Doug Ingebretsen
irontiger7 (at) sc dot rr dot com

Mekadave

Okay, invite sent!

Electroeagle

Alright I have it set up and I'm playing the ranger Sharphawk.
I went ahead and signed up for the full membership because
it is only 5 bucks.
See you in the game.
Doug

Mekadave

Very cool. My current character is Davros, a fighter. See you on there!

Electroeagle

I'm really enjoying the game, although I wish I could get
more than one character. Haven't been on at the same
time as Davros yet, do you play on world 1 or 2?
Doug.

Mekadave

I've been kinda busy the last couple of days, haven't had a chance to get on DR. I usually play on World 1. I've mostly been on CoH lately anyway.