Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Base renovations (POWER!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<Lora'Lai does happy dance><br><br>Turbine Generator is FINALLY in place! No more power woes! We can add as much stuff as we need now! <br><br>In addition, I've consolidated the Teleport bays. We now have two rooms placed together in such a way that it basically looks like one really big room. <br><br>I've got a mystic Style Teleporter in my inventory and as soon as we have enough prestige I'm stealing an idea from Liberty F.O.R.C.E. and putting that in it's own separate mystic themed room that goes to Croatoa only or maybe to Croatoa and Dark Astoria.<br><br>I also have two possible ideas for another mostly decorative room. <br><br>One - a standard meeting hall with either stadium style seating and a podium or a round table. <br><br>Or <br><br>Two - a room like some of you noticed I was playing around with for a couple of weeks. Sub-divided with partitions into separate "rooms". I was thinking of making individual rooms for officers/core members to decorate to their personal taste. (As much as the base editor would allow of course.) This room would have a central Lounge area/library.<br><br>Oh - speaking of which, for those who may not have seen it, we now have a "breakfast nook/coffee bar" area just off the main entry hall. And the main entry hall itself has been renovated as well. We're still primarily a tech-oriented base, but the walls were looking a bit sterile there...<br><br>Thanks everybody for all the time spent in Supergroup mode! Keep up the good work!<div class='signature'>-Logan<br>-----------------<br>"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"<br>-Adam Savage<br>-----------------</div>
Hey, we're just lucky to have a skilled architect - and talented artist - like you around.
I'm gonna go check out the renovations. Cheers. =)
-- Acyl
Sadly I didn't get the word on the room rearrangements fast enough, and last night Eva did a superjump face-plant into a wall that used to be the entrance to a teleporter chamber.
Aside from that, nice new cool improvements.
And the new generator is ... big.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
Quote:
Sadly I didn't get the word on the room rearrangements fast enough, and last night Eva did a superjump face-plant into a wall that used to be the entrance to a teleporter chamber.

[Image: roll.gif] __________________
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin.

Render

I like the renovations!
Having all the teleporters in the same room is nice, as I had a tendancy to forget which ones were where, and Badb is at that stage of the game where her contacts want her to take a two-train trip and jog through a hazard zone to do the mission, then come back. If I didn't have the base as a short cut, I would probably go crazy.
It also looks great. I've done some decorating on a VG base, so I appreciate how much work must have gone into making the Legendary base look nice. Thank you!