Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Overheard in Faultline...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Filed under: Whiplash or face-to-pavement moments for a speedster upon hearing as you zip by...
S.W.A.T. Officer: "I'm not kidding you. Like, FIVE gigantic Lost crammed into a mini. Most hysterical thing I've ever seen."
Have I mentioned lately how cool I think the writers of this game are? ^_^-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
They've got a fine eye for the little ridiculousnesses of the game, and are more than willing to wink at you while hanging a lampshade on them.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
Which reminds me, several hours later -- Lora'Lai and Evangelia were running around Brickstown last night making life miserable for members of the Freakshow, when we overheard one Freak saying to another, "You know what's really weird? I used to work around here."
-- Bob
---------
That one's actually significant. It harkens to something in the official website writeup about the Freakshow:
They tapped into feelings of impotence; particularly among young twenty-something men who had "good jobs" that offered no hope or joy. Young men who wanted to lash out at the world because they couldn't find it within themselves to find meaning.
-- Acyl
Huh. Interesting.
-- Bob
---------