Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Incoming Inactivity Kicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eldritch Pyre and Girl Geek are both over the 120-day inactivity limit. This is fair warning -- I'll probably kick them sometime in the next week if they don't get some play in.
-- Bob
---------
Visit beautiful Boston, proud successor to Seattle as
"City Most Scared Of Its Own Shadow
I'll probably be letting my COH membership lapse soon, so if you need more space feel free to boot Paladrone, Shining Kamen, and Schrodinger Black. I'm pretty much burnt out of COH right now, and hardly ever play it, and I can always rejoin later when I come back.
Also, due to a pricing error, I got D&D Online for four bucks, and I plan on picking up Vanguard soon. The crafting in Vanguard looks INSANE.--
"There are crazed martial artists out there looking to improve their skills and find inner peace through exterior violence!"
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 

His Lovely Wife

NOOOO! Not Paladrone! WAH!
Can you at least get us screenies for the memorial wall, whenever we get one?
-Cindy

Mekadave

Bummer. Good luck on D&D Online. A lot of my friends and I tried it when it first came out, and literally none of us renewed past our 1st free month. It was impossible to solo a mission, and the chat functions were horribly broken. They added a little bit of soloing to it later, but nothing past the low levels. It's a shame, we so wanted to like that game. We wanted to use it to keep our D&D group going after several of us moved to different parts of the country. EBGames is selling it for $14.99.
Oh, and make sure you have a lot of hard drive space free for Vanguard. PCGamer said it takes up about 24 *Gigabytes* worth of drive space. (compared to CoH's 2.3 GB)
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
24 GIGABYTES?!
...that's...that's just insane. I...guh...
Daaaaamn, I already know I'm never playing Vanguard, but that seals it. Crazy jeez.
-- Acyl

Mekadave

I did a little follow up on that, and it appears they got it down from 24 to 20 GB since that build that PCGamer was playing with. The current minimum and recommended drive space requirements are listed as 20. Sorry about that.
But 20 GB? That's still insane.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers