Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Recent Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I promised some of the people who frequent this board and who I game with in City of Heroes some of the screenshots I've made while we were playing. Here are some of the better ones. Click on the small thumbnail pics to see the full-size screenshots.
This first one is of Stalnoy Volk and Camille Hoyle doing an interesting mission in the revamped Faultline Zone. The girl in blue is an NPC Heroine named Fusionette and the guy in the White Arachnos Armor there is an NPC who fights WITH you cooperatively in this mission and whom later you have to fight as an Arch-Villain (or Elite Boss depending on how many people you take with you.) Naturally Cammy, Fusionette and Stalnoy are a little apprehensive working with him...
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-06-12-04-05-thum.jpg]

The following series of screens were taken while battling the Kraken in Perez Park. I was running through the park on a lower level alt and was amazed to run across him, as he's a particularly rare spawn. I switched over to Vigdis and notified whoever was on the Legendary Channel, which happened to be Foxboy and Later Paradoxe who brought Wide receiver and Australis respectively. We also had help in the form of a controller named Paida (who used Illusion with Phantom Army), a radiation Defender named Atom Baron and another Tanker named Ace Rimmer. Yes... THAT Ace Rimmer. ^_^
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-08-12-10-52-thum.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-08-12-12-38-thum.jpg]
I love the shot below because one of the Illusion pets gets off a shot that goes right in the beasts open mouth and explodes!!! Man, that's GOTTA HURT!
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-08-12-12-49-thum.jpg]
POW!!! Right to the Kisser! It's a long Hail Mary and he is OUTTA THERE!!
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-08-12-18-04-thum.jpg]
The next 3 shots were on a day when a few of us were doing high level missions in Peregrine Island. It was Syndesis, Lora'Lai, Minuet Mac Hine and Yukiyo. We had a blast. Took a few screenies at the end in SG uniform and in our civvies to celebrate. And I caught Yukiyo in one of her distracted moments. ^_^
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-09-19-38-52-thum.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-09-20-20-29-thum.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-09-20-20-49-thum.jpg]

I've been having a lot of fun playing a MA/SR Scrapper on Virtue named Cyberman 8. I made him as an homage to 8-Man, the old 60s anime. Anyway, his main schtick is superspeed. And I've been taking that route in the powers selection of this character. Just a few days ago I got him to level 14 and of course picked up the superspeed power. I use one of the prestige sprints with him and his it's really cool when he runs at top speed because he has the prestige glow and the Super Reflexes powers leave shadowy afterimages of him in his wake!
Anyway, I'm REALLY proud of these two shots because they really capture the sense of explosive speed! Just the angle on them created a really cool effect!
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-15-03-24-19-thum.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2007-02-13-07-58-20-thum.jpg]
-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------

The Hunterminator

Quote:
And I caught Yukiyo in one of her distracted moments. ^_^
Wha? When did you take that? Gah, now everyone can see how much Yukiyo goofs around sometimes.
Quote:
I've been having a lot of fun playing a MA/SR Scrapper on Virtue named Cyberman 8. I made him as an homage to 8-Man, the old 60s anime.
And he's very good in a fight -- this past weekend Tokiha Mai teamed up with him, and together the two of them took on the FrostFire mission by themselves. Okay, there was some character death involved, but they still did the entire mish as a 2-person team.
And those pics don't do the design full justice. C8 is quite impressive in person.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...