Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Borrow a character, good sir? (Cameo Loans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently plonked down a couple of continuation chapters for my Superball story...suddenly got the motivation to write it again. Go figure. I'm getting to the point, tho, where it's time to slip in those Legendary references I wanted, soooo...
Bob, mind if I borrow Evangelia for a bit? Again? =)
Brief appearance, a couple of speaking lines. I'll also need a few more characters just to be there in a later chapter - specifically, a large battle scene...I'm thinking Lora'Lai, Wide Receiver, Morgan, and Yukiyo. These will be cameo appearances in the strictest of senses, really, and it's quite possible I won't even mention their names - just their physical appearances, and...well, it's a fight scene, as I said. I'm talking stuff like, a paragraph which mentions this guy in a football helmet barreling through a wall. With about four or five enemies hanging off him...that kinda thing.
That okay with you folks? o_o
-- Acyl

The Hunterminator

*Cheers*
I've been waiting for you to continue writing that story for a while.
*Double Cheers*
On top of that, you want to include Yukiyo in it? I'd be delighted to see my little pet-character in there.
*pauses for a sec*
You know, for a character that I created just because I wanted to make a blaster in Virtue because I hated playing a tank, Yukiyo sure has grown a lot.
*Goes back on track*
Anyway, of course you can borrow her. If you want, I'll post a screen shot of her newest costume, it's her 'official' heroing costume.
cameos are fine for my toons.
(b'.')b
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

His Lovely Wife

Any and all of the Mac Hines are available for cameo appearences. Speaking as thier agent, they've agreed that the 5% fee they normally ask for be waived for you Acyl. :-)
-Cindy
Danke, Danke. =)
Hunterminator, the costume doesn't matter as much - for certain reasons of dramatic and plot necessity, everyone appearing will be wearing Legendary blue and gold costumes. The only thing I'd ask is how to describe Yukiyo's eyewear in Legendary-costume...would you call those, what, goggles? Shades? I'd tend towards 'goggles', really, in a lab goggle kind of way. But...
-- Acyl
It's probably redundant of me to say so, by now, but any of my characters can be considered available if they suit your purposes.
I can't wait to see where you're going with this, anyway!

===============================================
"I'm terribly sorry, but I have to kill you quite horribly now."
Quote:
Bob, mind if I borrow Evangelia for a bit? Again? =)
Not a problem at all.
And if Wide needs a cheerleader while he makes that run, well, Eva's got her Atlas Park Tigers cheerleaders uniform in slot 4 now. (Black with orange trim, and a little tiger above the left breast.)
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
He's already got one, thanks. [Image: wink.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

The Hunterminator

Quote:
The only thing I'd ask is how to describe Yukiyo's eyewear in Legendary-costume...would you call those, what, goggles? Shades? I'd tend towards 'goggles', really, in a lab goggle kind of way. But...
Mmm... I'm not sure how to call it exactly, she wears those because she's blind without glasses or something equivalent and that outfit was made to fight in so she has those...
Definitely goggles, she wears them over her glasses to protect them.
There's a standing 'Go Ahead' on Australis and Bowtruckle.
I *love* how people have played Australis and Superball off each other.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
"Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend! Right, Boo?"
And another standing "go-ahead" for Numero Catorce and Killkitty. Numero is always amused by Superball; he reminds the luchador of some of his classmates at La Collegia de la Lucha.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
By all means, you may borrow Lora'Lai or any other character you've seen me play. Your writing is good enough to do any of them justice, methinks. ^_^-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------