Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Spectacular!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been complimented on my screenshots before, but I think I caught a sequence that truly is astounding this time.
This sequence of 13 shots of Vigdis Brightblade was taken at the end of a mission on Striga vs the Banished Pantheon. You're supposed to defeat all of the Pantheon and destroy a portal to the spirit world that they're trying to open. The portal itself is a unique bit of graphics I've seen nowhere else in the game yet. I'd played this mission before so I knew what to expect and I thought I could get some nice shots as Vee took out the portal. So I rotated the camera around and got a good angle before commencing with the destruction while keeping a rapid-fire trigger finger on the "print screen" button.
[Image: Veeportalstrike_01_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_02_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_03_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_04_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_05_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_06_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_07_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_08_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_09_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_10_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_11_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_12_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Veeportalstrike_13_thumb.jpg]
Now tell me that whole spinning, swirly sword strike doesn't just scream "Magical Girl"! ^_^

-Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Now that's something I have to look at when I get home. And I'll have to put them all in a directory and then slideshow'em.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...