Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: The old Faultline - Magnificent desolation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I have come to enjoy greatly the new Faultline Zone and wouldn't really want to go back to the old one per-se. I do feel like we lost some amazing views. I went there with Lora'Lai not long before the changeover at issue 8. Specifically to look around one last time. Took some screenshots. In going through them, I came across this one.
Oh... my... god...
Boomtown is desolation, but it looks like a standard warzone. The old Faultline defied physics and was a scene of COMIC BOOK destruction.
Like crossing the Grand Canyon with a Steve Ditko-like sense of geometry.
It would be nice if there was a time travel mission that allowed you to access the old Faultline. It still exists, you know. Just like the old Paragon Dance Party still exists. You just can't access it. But the code is there.
Just thought I'd post it for those who might not have ever bothered to take the trip down there before they changed it. -Logan
-----------------
"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"
-Adam Savage
-----------------
Those are some gorgeous shots, Logan. I'm saving them local for use as wallpaper.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...