Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Arena Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

His Lovely Wife

Well, those of you who weren't online this evening, we had a little battle going on in the Pocket D Arena.
Minuet trounced Mother Meyai (Wide's psycho ex) 4 times in a Duel. Guess Min gets to keep him :-)
Got me thinking, we really need to try a Legendary vs Infamous battle. Maybe 3 on 3.
Possibly Team ups?
Bella, Min and ??? vs Lady Nogitsune ( does she get her ninjas?), Hexane and ????
-Cindy
Hex would be delighted to finally get some use out of all the Gladiator badges she's picked up. Just so long as she doesn't have to pay for her own drinks.
--
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you
understand?

This sounds interesting! I'm in!
Doug
Global: @ElectroEagle
Quote:
The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do.
Quote from Honor Harrington
I'd like to get in on this, because I've never done an arena battle, and this seems like a safe way to do it. (Friends all around instead of facing some 14-year-old PK who think's he's playing Quake III...)
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

The Hunterminator

Mmm... I'd love to be part of that fight, though that would depend on when the battle would be.
If there's an arena night scheduled sometime this week, I might be able to make it. I'll be heading out of town (and thus incognito) by the weekend - 20th or 21st Jan...but if this happens before then, it sounds like a fun thing to do. =)
-- Acyl
Hmm, any places for lowbies in this? I can pull in Misao (6) or Tachiko (14).--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

His Lovely Wife

Always room in arena battles! :-)
We can give it a shot with whoever is on to party with Min on monday night!
-Cindy