Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Villain Tuatha Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Thursday, I was planning to hit the Winter Event with Lady Nogitsune to try to get the Tuatha de Danan kill-badge, to expedite this, I'd love to have a full 8-person team.
To get a mixed hero-villain team, all members of the team and the invitee need to be in the same instance of Pocket D.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
*raises hand* Yo! Jen's game. What time?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"
Set a time and place and I will see about getting Bella and Minuet there.
Moose - it is what's for dinner.
We're hosting Yule for a small group of friends that night, but if I can get away (unlikely), I'd happily join the merry band.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

The Hunterminator

I'll try to be there.
Sometime after 3 pm eastern... likely 6 or so to allow folks some dinner time I'm likely to be on a good deal to try to get Wide some mad xp from a 50 ish 8-man team...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Misao would love to come along. Of course, she'll need to pretend to be someone's Lackey, but I'm sure Nogitsune-sama wouldn't mind mentoring a fellow ninja... [Image: wink.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I'll probably not be able to make 6 pm EST. I may be on around...I dunno, an hour or two later. If I am, I'll help. If you're still running, and have a slot.
-- Acyl
I'm up for it, though I might not quite be able to make 6 pm EST.
-- F
6 PM is way too early for me, if I even get the time tonight. I'll have to pass. Sorry.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

The Hunterminator

I won't make it, I've just got done with work. By the time I'm home, have eaten and done the chores, you'll be done already.
Thanks to all who were able to make it. Nogi is happily caressing her collection of shinies.

-- James Nicoll

His Lovely Wife

Min in a bit of a ninja panic
Never seen so many ninja in one place. Min was a little...hmmm intimidated? Being the only hero on the team for a while.
Grats on all the badges for Nogi Fox! I'll post more pictures later.
-Cindy-

Mekadave

BTW, in case no one's noticed, the Red Caps in the mission count for the badge now, even though they're "RedCaps", not "Red Caps". There's a counter bar for them, too, it's just mislabelled. The bar above the Tuatha bar that says "Continue your Mentoring" isn't really for that, it's the Cap Buster bar. The real mentoring bar is much higher up in the list.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers