Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Keybind Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was talking to Chibi Konatsu (@Naoko) about keybinds and such, setting up a character with combat battlecries.
I figure other people could benefit from a thread about the subject, though, or may have specific bind questions we can answer.
Here's a few good guides and resources about custom keybinds:
The Wholly Unofficial and Fairly Incomplete Guide to /Bind is pretty old and slightly out-of-date, but it's still the best guide ever when it comes to understanding keybind stuff. It's out-of-date 'cause it doesn't cover some newer slash commands...but everything in there definitely works, no question. It's my first stop when I need to figure out something.
CityBinder is a program to create and manage keybind files. It lets you save profiles for each character, and so on.
Khaiba's Mastermind Numeric Keypad Pet Controls are, I believe, essential for Masterminds. You don't have to use the actual numpad keys...I don't...but the general style of setup, that's rock solid. I didn't really enjoy Masterminds until I started using this.
-- Acyl
Oh, cool. Now that's just what I need. Thanks!
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...