Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Hinata Crew hits Paragon City!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HDTrio

Over on Freedom server, the Hinata Crew has come to Paragon, fell free to join Keitaro, my character at the moment, and when he gets 10, feel free to join The Hiant Inn Crew SG.
Requirements are you must either be main character from Love Hina, check with other members to see if that person is already taken first though, or you must be a new female resisdent. Any powers are acceptable, but try to make them fit the character, if you wouldn't so mind. Ex: Keitaro= Martial Arts/Invincible.
Thank you,
Horned Dragon
Ummm... not that I *care*, mind you, but isn't this just asking yourself to get genericced?
I mean, it's one thing to make a costume that looks kind of like a school uniform from a fairly obscure dating-sim anime, and another to do a version of a character cloaked in so many layers of misdirection and in-jokes that you sometimes forget yourself where the idea came from...
But for Love Hina I think there's a good chance that eventually someone will recognize it who does care.
-Morgan."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
As far as I can tell, it's only the major-comic-company characters who are in serious jeopardy. If the owners don't care, the devs don't either.
I hope so, anyway...
--Sam
"Gravity is a harsh mistress."
Huh. I was under the impression that they had a habit of acting on pretty much anything blatant that got brought to their attention.
(In fact, there's a character I've been worried about because, a while after I made her, I found out that her name is the same as the name of a completely unrelated fantasy novel series... o.O )
-Morgan."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
That aside, who all from the cast has been created?
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I was thinking of trying Shinobu...
Then I realised I hadn't seen enough of the canon to be sure of getting her right.
So I gave up on that.
Then the words 'new resident' came up, and I had a brainstorm.
So, allow me to introduce Hanagawa Sachiko, high school student, circus brat, and street magician extroirdinare.
I figured that the 'next generation' would tend to fall into relatively familiar molds, ie, being recognizably similar to previous residents.
Guess who ends up as Sacchan's role model?
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"

HDTrio

I'm pretty sure that we won't be genericced, as I'm in a Sailor Moon supergroup myself, and no-one seems to mind, and we've been playing for awhile now....
So far the cast that's been created are Motoko and Keitaro.
And Valles I'm thinking that her rolemodel will probuly end up being Su.
It will most likely take a bit to get Keitaro to 10, I'm rathar busy at the moment, and Mitch and J.C. have discoverd a new anime, so they'll be at that for awhile, but mabye I can get them to paly, and they'll be able to level him pretty fast.
Quote:
And Valles I'm thinking that her rolemodel will probuly end up being Su.
ETA: HATE IE!
Ahem. No. Although I can see how the 'circus brat' part of her background would give that impression, she is not a Suu type. Among other things, she's much too clueful.
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"