Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Base Medical Equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have we earned the various inspiration dispensers yet? I haven't checked in a while.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I don't think so. But I can check.
-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------
I was briefly in the base last night, but I forgot to check, dammit.
BTW, I noticed the changes to the control room. Interesting...
-- Bob
---------
Just so you know, I checked, and no, we don't have the upgrades available yet. -Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------

-- Bob
---------
Maybe I should try to get Mirami into the SG, since she's one of my characters who can actually heal other people. '.'
-Morgan, might be able to help a little anyway..."I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Well, I respeced the Medicine Tree into Shizuru, as I feel thats a little more worthwile(and goes with the whole making up for wasting 1st District thing), and lets me play around a bit longer when my D-Field is on. And I've got Eric Abbot's player making sure to log in to help.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]

Mekadave

Well, I was trying to decide what to take for a level 8 power for Tempestador. I guess I'll grab O2 Boost to help work for the probe droid. [Image: tongue.gif]

Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
I don't think we're doing that badly. We'll get the badge eventually. =)
(I play Space Mage in the Virtue Legendary; she's Dark/Energy, and I make it a point to use Twilight Grasp for healing. I'd like to think that makes a widdle blip on the bar... >_>[Image: wink.gif]
-- Acyl
Thank you to everyone who's doing their little bits to help.
-- Bob
---------
Cindy is trying to push Minuet to 50, so we will be on tonight at the upper end of the scale. Anyone who wants to show up and take damage is welcome.
Shayne
I'll be happy to sidekick to someone as Evangelia if I'm on at the same time as you guys.
-- Bob
---------
I may be on tonight, but I will definetly be on tomorrow night if she wants a healing mook, as she does heal more than my piddely 207.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]