Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Caverns of Transcendance -- This time for real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Something unexpected has come up and I probably won't be able to take part in the Bloody Bay excursion tonight. Peggy just phoned me a couple minutes ago to let me know that she's been given a promotion at work, and I'm going to take her out to dinner to celebrate. Even if we get back before 9 PM, it would not be politic for me to wave good-bye and head to the computer. So unless something odd happens after dinner, I'm going to miss out on this. Sorry.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Wait, Bloody Bay Excursion tonight. Do we have a time? I'd love to do this with Shizuru seing as I'm down to my last 2 uses of the Croatoa one, and can't do it solo.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]

His Lovely Wife

Quote:
Peggy just phoned me a couple minutes ago to let me know that she's been given a promotion at work, and I'm going to take her out to dinner to celebrate.
Congratulations Peggy! You deserve it! WOHOO!
-Cindy
I had planned to start around 7, so as to get in some mookbashing and level Tachi one more time, then head for Bloody Bay around 9.
Given Bob's non-attendance, we may try to make a trip just before we hit the Caverns next, as well...--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:
Given Bob's non-attendance, we may try to make a trip just before we hit the Caverns next, as well...
That's cool with me.
-- Bob
---------
When will Sailor Null be available thursday, then? If she can join us at 8, we can make the run to Bloody Bay, recover, and then hit the Caverns...--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
I'll try to be on at 8. I'll need to negotiate with Peggy a bit for that, though.
-- Bob
---------
Okay... and anyone up for some teamup tonight? I need to grab about 5k xp for Tachi before she can get into Bloody Bay. --
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Okay... so, thanks to some help and some very tough missions (and a lot of medical-emergency-teleport-contingency-spells), Tachi has the XP for level 15... just need to get to a trainer. And then Enhancement shuffling....
Finished just in time for a hard login-server crash.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

The Hunterminator

Ok, now that we're Thursday, I have to say that, although I'll try, I'm not sure I'll be there.
The reason being that, for some reason, brain drilling gnomes are holding my cranium hostage.
Peggy just phoned me -- she's doing overtime tonight, and I was going to pick her up at seven and be back to game at 8, but she just told me it's going to take longer than she expected -- and she has no idea when she'll be done. I can't in good conscience start a timed, 8-people-required task force when I have no idea when I'll be called to run down to Plainsboro to pick her up.
I'm sorry, folks.
-- Bob
---------
And that was a good call on my part. She called me at 8 to tell me to pick her up at 9, and by the time we got done with the late dinner afterwards, we didn't get back home until almost 10:30.
Maybe we try this again on Thursday, 11/30? (I presume no one wants or will be able to play on Thanksgiving...)
-- Bob
---------
You'd presume correctly; Turkey Day will find me in NYC and with my laptop only (and no, the laptop does not have the muscle for CoH.)--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Mekadave

At this rate, I'll have Shining Binary ready to go for it. Dinged 12 last night. [Image: happy.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Whew. I'm glad no one was put out by that.
-- Bob
---------
Just means I have a chance to make it, Bob.When engaging, nothing beats a full frontal.
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail

[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]
...are we still a go for Thursday? And are we going to do the Bloody Bay run before then?
-- Bob
---------
Quote:
...are we still a go for Thursday? And are we going to do the Bloody Bay run before then?
I will try to make it, but this week is Production Hell. There's no telling when I'll be getting home on Thursday.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Argh. Good luck with it.
-- Bob
---------
Okay, let's see. Thursday.
Bloody Bay at, say, 8:00 EDT, proceeding directly from there to the Caverns?--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Mmm. I can guarantee 9. I'm not sure about 8.
-- Bob
---------
Peg wants to run to a local department store tonight when she gets home, but she's aware of the 9 o'clock start time and has promised we won't be out so late that I miss it. It is likely, however, that I won't be able to make an 8 PM Bloody Bay mish. Grr.
-- Bob
---------
Thanks to Acyl, Lincoln is now only one mission away from getting the Trial himself. I might be able to do that one after I get off work (5 PST or earlier), depending on difficulty... not sure about that AND Bloody Bay. (Where does one go to get to BB, anyway?)
In any case, Abe should be available for the main event. (It's probably best to have more than eight of us ready for the run, just in case.)
--Sam
"Calculate the odds that I don't care."
Quote:
(Where does one go to get to BB, anyway?)
Skyway City. There's a helicopter. Steel Canyon has the entrance to Siren's Call, and the copter to Warburg is on top of the Kings Row Police Station. Recluse's Victory can be reached from City Hall in Atlas Park.Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Yep. It's ironic, really, that the lower level you need to be to enter the zone, the higher level area they put the entry in.--
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4