Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Screenshots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mekadave

Hey, I was wondering what you guys use to get screenshots in the character selection screen? I can never get good shots of my toons in-game.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
The Print-Screen button will store an image of the screen on the clipboard no matter where you are in the game; you can use any graphics program -- like Paint Shop Plus or even Paint -- to paste it into a new file and save it. This even works when you're in-game and the game saves its own screenshots -- the ones on the clipboard will have all the interface doodads, though. Of course, if your goal is to display a bio or other menu/window -- as was the case for the "V for the Village" character in another thread -- then it's the best way to go about it.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I seem to remember there also being a command somewhere that causes the in-game screenshots to have the interface stuff on them, but I don't remember what it was. (I do wish it showed *names* on the screenshots all the time though... >.> )
-Morgan, notes CoH is much nicer about screenshots than FFXI. >.>"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)

Mekadave

D'oh. Figures that I wouldn't think of it using the traditional copy-n-paste method.
The command is /screenshotui 1 to enable menus in the screenies.
Now that Kobalt-60 has his cape, I need to take him to the tailor and get his Legendary costume. Wanted to post the pic here afterwards.
His green hair is sure gonna clash with the orange and blue, though. [Image: tongue.gif]
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Mekadave

Well, I made Kobalt-60's new Great Lakes Legendary costume. Too bad that his radioactive green hair clashes with everything. [Image: tongue.gif]
[Image: Kobalt-newsuit.jpg]
The wonderful things one finds with clipping issues... [Image: wink.gif]
Or, as I called it while RP'ing there, "Tachi casts 'Invisible Chair'."
[Image: Tachiko-Pocket-D.jpg]--
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.