Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Almost back now (Edit: Finally back)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The Hunterminator

Finally, and after so much wait, a technician is coming tomorrow to install the cables required for me to have the Internet.
So, if you see Yukiyo gleefully leaping off a building, please do not be surprised.

His Lovely Wife

Well, I was going to be annoying and post a few messagees asking "Are you back yet?" but, even from vacation Bob might not like that. So I won't.
But I will say HURRY UP! We've missed you! And write a nasty note to the service providers in your new neighbourhood. Holy Cow! You've been gone too long!
-Cindy
*who is keeping her fingers crossed that Hunter is back on Saturday like he hopes to be

The Hunterminator

I changed company and, so, it's not just hope but KNOW that it'll be back. However, with the updates, it'll take a while to download and play.
And I learnt recently that my Lil Bro's Steady Girlfriend's Mother works at my new ISP and they are SWAMPED with internet request bouncing in for the same reason as me, so that's why it took two weeks to get a technician after subscribing.
And no, I won't send a nasty note to Telus, because I am oddly unable to be anything but polite most of the time unless I'm roleplaying, which might be why I like roleplaying evil/mean/egotistical characters so much.

The Hunterminator

I am posting this, from my home. Finally, i exist again.

His Lovely Wife

Welcome back!
-Cindy
Yee-ha! Welcome back to the Wired!
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

The Hunterminator

Thank you, and that friend I was talking about quite a while back has joined the SG, look for the Techno-Gentleman, and notice that he already has his travel power when it took me a whole lot more time to get to that point with Yukiyo.
I get the feeling I'll be SKing to team up with him before long.