Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Badge-Hunter.com's Halloween Event Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mekadave

Trick or Treating Guide
My oh my, some excellent info in here, including Eochai spawn points.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Mekadave

Missing info to add:
There are MANY more spawn points for Eochai. At least 10 in Brickstown. Eochai is spawning every 5-10 minutes. Jack in Irons seems to show up at those spawn points at a much lower rate than Eochai, maybe 1 Jack to every 5 Eochai.
Another new Halloween badge: Iron Warrior, for killing Jack in Irons. So a total of 8 Event badges.
The lag in Peregrine was worse than many Hami raids I've gone on. An alternate spot for lvl 50s is Firebase Zulu. Much less crowded. I got all my badges and costume salvage in less than a couple of hours on my main.
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers

Mekadave

reprinting here as well:
Positron Post
Eochai will respawn somewhere in the zone whenever he is defeated.
10% of the time, that respawn is Jack-in-Irons instead.
Also, Jack only appears in level 20 and higher zones.
So... if you are hunting Jack and come across an Eochai, defeat it just so the respawn can happen and there is a new chance at a Jack showing up. Leaving an Eochai around while you look for a Jack is actually detremental in finding Jack.
--------------------
Positron
Lead Designer, City of Heroes