Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New Branch - Great Lakes Legendary (Freedom)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mekadave aka Jimmy Amp (Tempestador and Shining Binary on Virtue) and I, aka Paradoxe (Australis/Bowtruckle on Virtue) have started a Freedom Server branch of The Legendary.
We're called "Great Lakes Legendary", and are now recruiting.
Mekadave and I are leaders right now, as Kobalt-60 and Dustball respectively.
Come and join us!
Edit: We also have Great Lakes Infamous. Wavebender (Mekadave) and Waylayer (me) are leaders.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]

His Lovely Wife

Awsome! Next time I see you guys on I'll bug you for an invite for Columbia I Fields (ice/ice blaster. Can you tell? :-)
-Cindy
I've got two new toons, one each on the new teams.
Shadowblain dark/ice corrupter
Belle Fleur sonic/energy blaster
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Mekadave

Yeah, come on down to the game's busiest server and join us!
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Maybe I should recreate Looney Toons for the GLL -- after all, he's in the other two teams, as well...
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...

Electroeagle

I've made a hero toon called Firestarter Alpha. Look for her when someone is on.

Mekadave

Awesome....

Also, if you don't have any other toons on Freedom, my lvl 50 there is awash with inf. Let me know and I'll pass some to you to get you started.
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers