Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A Thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fae Wree Tail's ultimate motivation is the acquisition and consumption of candy.
King Midas and the Goldbrickers are based in a chocolate factory, which finances their operation.
Discuss.
-- Acyl
You win the internet.

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"

His Lovely Wife

Actually, Fae doesn't like all candy. Chocolate, for instance, is like broccoli to her - who wants to eat that! Licorice is her staple.
(I see her a bit like a butterfly - needed sweet stuff to survive. Although, in her home universe, she's might be the size of a butterfly. I'll have to think about that.)
-Cindy
*Fae writes - LICK-OR-ISH! There is not other can-deeeee! Humph.
I don't like this implied slander against broccoli I'm seeing here.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
I love broccoli. It's my third favourite green vegetable, behind celery and lettuce. o_o
You totally need to like...stir fry your broccoli. Yeah. With oil or butter...a little bit of finely chopped garlic and a few dabs of soya sauce, perhaps. Do it hot and fast, so it's crunchy but not undercooked.
BROCCOLI POWER, DAMNIT. e_e
-- Acyl
(who had broccoli for his last meal, yes, why do you ask?)
-- Acyl

His Lovely Wife

Fine. Swiss chard then. Raddichio, endive, that funky cross between a broccoli and cauliflower they came out with a while back.
What have I started? I apologize to all broccoli fans everywhere for maligning thier vegetable of choice. Is that better?
So, uhm, what was the point of this? Oh yes, Fae and chocolate. They do not get along. Let's leave it at that.
-Cindy
Quote:
BROCCOLI POWER, DAMNIT. e_e
Well, there's an idea for a hero. Green afro, plant costume parts, your choice of powers...
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Something like this? =)
[Image: broccoligirl.jpg]
(image link)
It can't really be done with a male character, I'm afraid. The afro isn't big enough, as this picture of another joke character I was fiddling around with testifies:
[Image: nosmoking.jpg]
(image link)
(He's the No Smoke King, you see...)
-- Acyl

Mekadave

Oh no, she's GOTTA be a villain, Plant/Thorn Dominator.
The Broccoli Queen. Only broccoli can be this eeeeee-vil. Not only will she get stuck in your teeth, she'll give you gas.
[Image: devil.gif]
Global: @Jimmy Amp
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers