Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: East Coast Infamous - Down and Running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's some new evil in town...
[Image: newevil.jpg]
The East Coast Infamous is up. Or down, depending on your moral inclination. It's definitely running, though. Always good to make a clean getaway.
Like the Virtue villain-group, all members have invite powers. Right now, you can bug me, @Foxboy or @Naoko if you need in.
EDIT: And, of course, this is on Infinity. Same server as the ECL.
(For completeness, 'Random Weapon' is the guy pictured. My mutant Grav/Energy Dom. A fairly uncomplicated guy. Discovered his powers in high school, and dropped it. Mind, he didn't drop out of high school. Rather, he lifted the whole building, and...well. Yeah. He's been a villain since. It's fun.)
-- Acyl
I made a new villain character just the day before yesterday. The Duke of Iron is on Infinity. So he can join up.
I took a cue from Die Seelepanzer. This is a huge steampunk "difference engine" robot. At least the accoutrements are. He really runs via technomagical processes (Magical Origin).
I cranked all the body sliders to max except the legs, which were shortened. To give him sort of techno-gorilla proportions
I hit upon a set of elements for the head that produced a neat effect just by coincidence. Upon looking at it later, I decided that his face looks like the front end of a Locomotive Engine, but with two lights instead of one for the eyes. Since he's a big magical steampunk robot anyway, I thought that was kinda cool.
He's a Superstength/Invulnerability brute.
[Image: screenshot_2006-09-09-02-31-15.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2006-09-09-02-30-36-1.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_2006-09-09-11-58-09-1.jpg]-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------
Two villains added to the ECI:
[Image: ShortFuser.png]
close-up
[Image: untitled.png]
and
[Image: Punchless.png]
--Sam
"Oh, there's crime here. I can smell it."

Electroeagle

Keep an eye out for my villian please. Her name is Neutron Blast.
Hmm, what server is this group on? [Image: smile.gif] --
"I give you the beautiful... the talented... the tirelessly atomic-powered...
R!
DOROTHY!
WAYNERIGHT!

--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Just like the East Coast Legendary, on Infinity.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Logan, those are some truly beautiful screenshots. Granted, I always think your character screenies look amazingly cool, but those are some really good ones. The camera angle's brilliant, really makes the character look massive and imposing...
And I love the eyes.
-- Acyl
Thanks for the compliments, Acyl!
I was kinda thinking about the eyes just now, and it hit me - put some rotating shutters on them and you'd almost have The Iron Giant look!
-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------