Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Looney News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, in an 8+ hour marathon session yesterday which was only possible because I was home sick from work and Peggy was working nasty overtime, Looney Toons participated in and completed the Positron task force, in the process gaining four levels to reach the lofty heights of security level 15.
As some folks who were online know, I also took the time to run him over to Icon and fix up his costume to match his ECL counterpart. And once that was done, Lora'Lai played fashion consultant and helped me figure out a way to approximate the Standard Uniform using only SG color selections. I'm not entirely sure that the leather biker outfit really works in Legendary Blue, but everyone else seemed to like it... If I get the chance tonight, I'll do a screen shot of him and post it here for folks to see.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Okay, here are the pics:
Looney in his new uniform, base colors:
[Image: LooneyPlain.jpg]
And in his low-budget version of the Standard Uniform (as approved by a cabal of group members):
[Image: LooneySG.jpg]
Hm. Maybe I should make the shield on his chest gold.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
You know those idea's that seem really good at 4 in the morning? They, in addition to a Crey cloning experiment, resulted in this.
[Image: tinytoonsadventure.jpg]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.... Tiny Toons.! (The name had already been taken, so I had to add a Period to the end).--
Instead of playing the role of a super hero, one degenerates into a strange bum luring villains to their doom in a trash dumpster. -Statesman
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
<mimes hundred-hand-slap to Florin's face, all the while grinning like a maniac><div class='signature'>-- Bob<BR>---------<BR>...The President is on the line<BR>As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...</div>
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.