Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: WOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

His Lovely Wife

So, the last few days Jackie Frost, Minuet and Wide Receiver have teamed up with Pretty Witty Kitty from the Paragonian Knights. She's a riot and if you get a chance to meet her, she's worth it.
Anyway, we all exchanged fan fic info. Bob, you wanted ideas for the Legendary Website, take a look at this
www.edensdomain.com/knightspages/
WOW.
We may want to see about forming a coalition with them as well. If I see Kitty around later, I'll ask her about it.
-Cindy
Well, yeah, that site's a definite Wow.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
I've teamed with folks from the Paragonian Knights before, and also know of 'em by reputation. They're a very large RP supergroup, and also active on the PvP side of things. Which I think is fairly interesting, since there's often resentment between the two communities...but the Knights manage to be well-regarded by both.
To be honest, I don't find the website intimidating. I find the supergroup intimidating. [Image: wink.gif]
-- Acyl

Gaean Conspiracy

Please don't be intimidated by us, we are very, very friendly[Image: happy.gif]
Oh, and I have to admit, I find all the great writing here somewhat intimidating. [Image: eek.gif]
(This is Pretty Witty Kitty, btw)
Gaean Conspiracy - @Gaean Conspiracy
---------------------------------
Time to take the grime out of crime
- Pretty Witty Kitty
Hi, Gaean Conspiracy, and welcome to the forums! Here's hoping you find us friendly enough to hang around and join the fun.
As for the writing, well, we are sorta kinda a writing collective, although that's not quite how we started out.
Hmmm. Pritty Witty Kitty's name reminds me of a toon I have on a different server: Ms. Pritty Kitty -- 3 slender feet of pure feline Superstrength/Invulnerability tanker. (Well, actually, my friend Scott created her, I just named her for him.)
-- Bob
---------
...Where can I find the rest of that picture? ^.^
--Sam
"Egad! Too much anatomy!"

Gaean Conspiracy

Here you go, a picture of Kitty in all her glory:
PWKittyFull.jpg
(Edited by Admin to put borderline NSFW image at one remove. I really don't want my access to the forums at work shut down. -- Bob)Gaean Conspiracy - @Gaean Conspiracy
- Pretty Witty Kitty
- Pretty Witty Kitty
Quote:
Here you go, a picture of Kitty in all her glory:
Um. Borderline NSFW. A link would have been better, and in fact, when I finish writing this, I will change it into one.
-- Bob
---------

Gaean Conspiracy

Sorry, won't do it again.Gaean Conspiracy - @Gaean Conspiracy
- Pretty Witty Kitty
- Pretty Witty Kitty
No prob. I'm just a bit paranoid, as every couple of months one of my regular sites suddenly pops up "Access Denied" at work. I just don't want this one to join them.
-- Bob
---------