Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Spelunker badge mish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MirrorKnight Hiroshi just received the mission today and Tuesday, I'll run it. Anyone intersted please send a global tell to @Kitsunebito
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
I forget, what level range is that, roughly? I have several toons that might want to participate, assuming my cable modem comes back soon.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Well, the mobs will be 9-11. The mission badge is a prerequisite for the Atlas Medallion accolade.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
All done... the only characters that really need help getting the mish are tech and science, or characters that are high leval and don't have it. Naturals and Mutants can get it from their second contact in the 10-15 range. Magic, from their first.

-- James Nicoll