Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Cyberman 8 close to 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first made Cyberman 8, it was totally as an "homage" character. Just to see if you could make the 8-Man costume in CoH. I had every intention
to keep Lora'Lai as my main and level her up. But C8 has taken the majority of my time. He's incredibly fun to play. He's grown beyond his origins
I think, while still being the same guy in my head. And I've enjoyed RPing him more than I thought I would.

So now I'm really close. I'm slightly more than 2 bubbles away from level 50. And I'm thinking I ought to give you notice to the effect. Because
I'd love to put in an extended session with you fine people that would put him over the top. Brightsky in particular ought to be there, I think.

When would be the best time for this? Maybe a Task Force night?

Kokuten

I would love to be a part of this - I will be on as soon as possible.

unfortunately, i do not know when this will be. It could be as late as wednesday or thursday, if weather keeps me stranded away from home.

-WG, flying out in ~1 hr for work.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Evangelia would certainly want to be part of this. Name the date and time, and I'll negotiate with Peggy to make sure I have it free for playing.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Render

Badb would like to be there, if I can swing it... she's also less than two bubbles from level 50.
Did we miss the happy moment? Your Virtue Wiki page for C8 lists him as 50.
-- Bob
---------
From what I remember, the event happem 01-29-08 (according to the demo file I have). Sorry if yall missed it. If you want/know what to do with a cohdemo file,
let me know and I can send you a copy.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Render

Congrats!
Thanks! Sorry I haven't been in-game. My account is expired at the moment. Hope to get it renewed before this weekend. And yeah, I wish you could've
been there. That last couple of bubbles went MUCH FASTER than I had any expectation that it would.
Oh well... Congrats, of course!
-- Bob
---------

Render

Badb also hit 50. Now is the time for alts! By the way, the last mission of Mender Silos' TF/arc? Crazy.
Congrats to you, Render!
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Indeed, gratz to Badb!

Evangelia is getting there, slowly (and that's intentional). She just made 47 this weekend.
-- Bob
---------