Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: AAAARRRGHGHNGH!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MechaDeuce

*AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!* (>_|P

Bert V.V.

SkyKnight/MechaDeuce
Makes me glad I stopped paying attention to the comics after they stopped being about War Witch and crew. Tongue

I do have to go purchase the Wedding pack, though. Tux time for Lincoln!

ETA: only
some of the new (sadly non-free) costume options.

--Sam

"Lincoln, Lincoln, I been thinkin'..."
One wonders why they had that sort of relationship in the comics if the people behind them are married...

Wedding dress.
Graaah! Nogi NEEEEDS that Tailed Coat!!!!! *whimper* Off to go get a prepaid credit card to buy it. And then I can make my "Hat Trick" bunny girl
toon/Zatanna homage...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Updated Lincoln's Virtueverse page to reflect the new outfit. [Image: smile.gif]

--Sam

He's come a long way since that one-room log cabin...

His Lovely Wife

EML? DOn't worry too much about the inside of the tails being black. It just looks like it's shadowed. Very nice costume for Him. And happy belated
birthday to Lincoln Memorial. I didn't get a chance to say it while you were online last night. The Mac Hine's would probably need to be reminded as
well, so it works RP wise.

In other news, I bought the wedding pack too! Not sure who could wear the tails and wedding dress but it'll be fun to try them out! -Cindy
Well, it's pretty obvious to me who can wear the tuxes -- every Kamen character floating around this little community of ours.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
We need to get a spandex clad redhead to North. Stat!

As to the wedding night, I wonder if he has an arrow for that?
Quote: As to the wedding night, I wonder if he has an arrow for that?
EeeOWTCH!!! I felt that snark all the way over here!! (^_^)
Quote: Logan Darklighter wrote:

Quote: As to the wedding night, I wonder if he has an arrow for that?
EeeOWTCH!!! I felt that snark all the way over here!! (^_^)

According to the clues from the Redside "wedding mission" he DOES. *blush*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll